Nixon Motorsports has developed a turn-key solution for Motec users who wish to add telemetry to their race cars. This is professional grade solution allowing you to broadcast any channel you wish to Motec i2 Analysis. It has all the benefits of a Motec solution but with added benefits such as:
1. Lower cost than you would have with a pure Motec solution
2. Adds In-Car 4G CAT7 & Wi-Fi - Network to incorporate all your Motec devices into a single network plus enables required internet access for telemetry
3. Allows you to use any 4G cell service of choice (Motec uses Verizon only in their radios). This allows you to swap any provider as some racetracks work better with specific cell networks.
4. You can have more than one remote device receiving data from your race car. (Motec is paired to one remote device). You can have multiple cars broadcasting to your pit wall i2 stations.
5. Our solution incorporates everything needed to get up and running fast. We recommend you use our rugged tablet for the pit wall, but you can use any laptop of choice if you prefer.
6. Pit wall we provide a special 4G CAT20 router (5G is optional), hotspot (you provide sim card) this provides track side Wi-Fi for your Motec i2 Analysis. You are free to move about, no wires.
Our recommended turn-key solution will incorporate everything except the two sim cards you will need to provide. We offer support and assistance as needed.
You will use Motec i2 Analysis software
Note - you will need to have Telemetry enabled for your logger. We can help you with the enable code if needed. See telemetry options. You will need to provide your Motec logger serial number.
Initial purchase includes a one-year service you need for the pit wall router. Second year renewal will be at your cost which is $255.00
Ship to us - It is recommended you ship us your two sim-cards that you plan on using for both ends (car and trackside). This will allow us to complete the configuration and make sure when you receive it everything is working as expected.